Thursday, June 11, 2009

End of one Chapter....Begining of Another



Well i just barely graduated from high school!! most people are shed tears but i was jumping with joy....it was one of the most exciting days of my life. i am so ready to move on and start my new life on my own. i am going to be living at home for the summer and just working so i can save up my money for school. when the end of august rolls around i will be packing up all my stuff and moving down to st. george to live with my sister and a few of her friends.


i am going to Paul Mitchell cosmetology school and i am super excited! its going to take me almost to years to finish that up because i am going to be taking night school monday thru thursday from 5-10 so i can work as much as possible because school isn't real cheap. summer please go by fast because i am ready to be down where the sun almost always shines! :)


1 comment:

  1. I am excited you have a blog I love blogs! Good luck in hair school it will be one of the most stressfull,exciting, anoying, and fun experiences you will have!

    ReplyDelete